- Depart the MS/HS Gym parking lot and turn LEFT onto Terry Road
- At the curve, turn LEFT onto Ebey Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Cook Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Sherman Road
- Turn LEFT onto the paved Kettles Trail
- Continue on paved trail until you reach the Kettles Trailhead. Turn LEFT and go onto the dirt trail
- Continue LEFT, staying on Kettles Trail and going down the hill
- At the end of the trail, turn right onto paved road
- Follow road to the orange cone, turn around and head back towards Grancy’s Run trail
- Turn LEFT onto Grancys Run trail
- Continue STRAIGHT, merging with the Kettles Trail, going back to the trailhead
- At the trailhead, turn RIGHT onto the paved Kettles Trail
- Turn RIGHT onto the Pratt trail.
- Follow the Pratt trail, always going to the RIGHT at all intersections, until you reach the field
- Turn right and continue on the grass trail, go RIGHT back into the wooded Pratt Trail at the log
- When emerging back out on the grass trail, stay to the left at the “Y” and follow STRAIGHT down to opening in the fence on the Bluff trail
- Turn right onto the Bluff Trail
- Follow trail down the bluff and to Ebey Road and turn RIGHT, headed towards the water
- Go up Hill Road to the stop sign and turn LEFT onto Engle Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Terry Road
- At stop sign, turn RIGHT onto paved trail
- Continue on paved trail until it ends, then turn RIGHT onto Rhododendron Trail
- At the end of the trail, turn LEFT onto Patmore Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Keystone Hill Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Wanamaker Road
- Turn LEFT onto Fort Casey Road
- Turn LEFT onto Engle Road
- Using the crosswalk, cross Engle Road and go through the main gate at the entrance to Fort Casey
- Turn LEFT onto the trail and unpaved drive behind Batteries Seymour and Schenck
- Turn RIGHT as the dirt drive intersects the paved campground road
- Turn LEFT as the trail separates from the roadway
- Turn LEFT where the trail joins a dirt service road beside the main office
- Follow the driveway which becomes a paved roadway along the entrances to several other Batteries
- The pavement becomes trail as you leave the Battery area with the Admiralty Head Lighthouse in view
- Bear LEFT at the beginning of the hedgerow, then keep RIGHT and follow the trail to pass in front of the park bench
Where the trail branches off to the right to access the beach, turn LEFT. Welcome to the Pacific NW Trail!
- Follow the Pacific NW Trail above the shoreline, then uphill toward Battery Kingsbury and bear LEFT on the trail to loop back to the hedgerow start
- Head across the field toward the restroom in the parking lot. Turn to the Right and go through the parking lot and up to the stop sign. (The restroom will be on your LEFT)
- Turn LEFT on the paved road toward the Lighthouse.
- Continue the trail beside the Lighthouse and down to the boundary gate between Fort Casey State Park and Camp Casey.
- Follow the gravel trail, along the waterfront until you reach the housing. Veer to the right and follow the road until you reach the gravel trail that goes along Engle Road
- Stay on the gravel road until it ends and merge onto Engle Road
- Turn LEFT onto Hill Road
- Continue along Ebey’s Landing and up the hill onto Ebey Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Terry Road (running with traffic)
- Continue until you reach the MS/HS Gym parking lot, and turn RIGHT into the parking lot, then immediately left and follow around past the front of the gym and through the finish line!
CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR RACE!!!