View route map for Race The Reserve Half Marathon 2017 on plotaroute.com
- From Start go around the front of the MS/HS Gym and out through the back entrance
- Turn RIGHT onto Terry Road, continue on Terry Road via the crosswalk
- At stop sign, turn RIGHT onto paved trail
- Continue on paved trail until it ends, then turn RIGHT onto Rhododendron Trail
- At the end of the trail, turn RIGHT onto Patmore Road
- Turn LEFT onto Fort Casey Road
- Turn LEFT onto Engle Road
- Using the crosswalk, cross Engle Road and go through the main gate at the entrance to Fort Casey
- Turn LEFT onto the trail and unpaved drive behind Batteries Seymour and Schenck
- Turn RIGHT as the dirt drive intersects the paved campground road
- Turn LEFT as the trail separates from the roadway
- Turn LEFT where the trail joins a dirt service road beside the main office
- Follow the driveway which becomes a paved roadway along the entrances to several other Batteries.
- The pavement becomes trail as you leave the Battery area with the Admiralty Head Lighthouse in view
- Keep going forward on the trail towards the Lighthouse
- Continue the trail beside the Lighthouse and down to the boundary gate between Fort Casey State Park and Camp Casey.
- Follow the gravel trail, along the waterfront until you reach the housing. Veer to the right and follow the road until you reach the gravel trail that goes along Engle Road
- Stay on the gravel road until it ends and merge onto Engle Road
- Turn LEFT onto Hill Road
- Continue along Ebey’s Landing and up the hill onto Ebey Road
- Turn LEFT onto the grass trail in the field that takes you up the Bluff Trail
- At the top of the bluff (corner with interpretative sign) follow trail to the RIGHT to continue along the fence
- At the end of the Bluff Trail, veer LEFT through the opening in the fence and continue onto the Prairie Way gravel trail
- Upon reaching the parking lot/office, continue onto Cemetery Road
- Continue straight onto Sherman Road
- Turn RIGHT onto the paved Kettles Trail
- Turn RIGHT onto Ebey Road
- At curve, go to LEFT onto Terry Road
- Use the crosswalk to cross Terry Road and run on the gravel trail next to the ball field
- Continue until you reach the MS/HS Gym parking lot, and turn RIGHT into the parking lot, then immediately left and follow around past the front of the gym and through the finish line!
CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR RACE!!!